Monday, July 10, 2006

Level 75 and couple other stuff.

I finally reached level 75 PLD. I managed to get 20k buffer the same day. I'm going to start on merits. First 12 merits are going to 3 Enmity+, 3 Crit Hit up. It's gonna be great for leveling my next job to 75, NIN. Also crit up would be nice for DRK and MNK as well.


I took this pic of NM cactar. Thing runs like its on crack. Only way to cattch it is really to link the NM to normal cactar mob in Easter Altepa Desert. Heard it does 10k needle attack. It doesn't drop anything interesting either. What a waste of NM other than getting the title to prove that you and your alliance defeated the thing.

FriendsEternal LS throw me and Aryon a birthday bash. This is probably the coolest item you can use while inside... It's too bad I can't do savage blade in here. Would look real gay. >.> I want to thank Edrik, Crowman, Jurge, Repah, Aryon, and Jano.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

As stated by Stanford Medical, It is in fact the SINGLE reason this country's women live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 42 pounds lighter than us.

(And by the way, it has absoloutely NOTHING to do with genetics or some hard exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING to around "how" they are eating.)

BTW, What I said is "HOW", and not "what"...

Tap this link to find out if this easy quiz can help you unlock your true weight loss possibility

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home